Situated on Narrowness Rd roughly 21.3km along New Line Road Rd then left onto the Creewah road for approx 5.5km is this great weekender type property, with the majority of the property being heavily timbered country ideal for hunting & bike riding / horse riding. It contains a neat 2 bedroom hardi-plank home set on the banks of the Bombala River with the whole property covering 117 acres.
Features of the property:
* Very neat & comfortable hardi-plank cottage with all the mod cons
* 2 bedrooms of good size with built ins
* Neat kitchen with combined living area, very bright & warm with Northerly aspect
* Spacious bathroom combined laundry
* Wood fire + RC/AC
* Large north facing front veranda overlooking the Bombala River
* Double bay shed + a fully lined double garage sized shed ideal to do up a bit for extra accommodation
* Fantastic views – private and secluded
* LOT 13 DP 255501
A great opportunity exists for relaxing by the river, with plenty to do and explore.