‘Springwell’ is a stately Monaro homestead build in the late 1890’s for pastoral icons the Litchfield family which they held till 2005. The current owners have undertaken a mammoth restoration project, with the homestead providing for a magnificent standard of living, in one of the region’s most notable properties.
* Located 15km south of Cooma – 1.5 hrs to the Snowy Mountains NSW ski resorts, the beaches of the South Coast and Canberra
* Encompassing 350ac of sheltered, rich and productive basalt soils along with cattle yards, the homestead on 50 of those acres on separate title
* Impeccably restored five bedroom homestead of stately proportions, plus study and billiard room, offering a quality of living unrivalled
* Breathtaking formal living and entertaining areas show the true grandeur of the late 1800’s
* A tastefully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage set comfortably away from the main homestead
* Surrounded by mature and beautifully presented lawns gardens and trees, creating a most private and secluded setting.
For further information and detailed brochure, please contact the selling agents.