13 Sellar St is a well located period home situated on a dead level 946 sqm block of land. The property enjoys a northerly aspect and is just a short stroll to the Cooma Creek walking tracks and reserve area.
The Property has been used as a investment for the current owners with long term tenants recently vacating and has been left empty for sale purposes, however the home has proved a popular rental over the years having never been left vacant. Expected rental return is $370 per week.
* Attractive early 1900’s period home constructed of double brick with rear hardi plank extension
* Recently updated & insulated, providing a tastefully painted interior, new carpet and updated kitchen
* Huge open plan lounge room and kitchen space with reverse cycle air con & a wood fire
* 4 spacious bedrooms – 2 with built-ins & period fire places all 4 with electric wall heaters
* Spacious bathroom with separate bath & shower + internal laundry with 2nd toilet
* Fully fenced rear yard with colourbond fencing. Fully level, huge space with garden shed.