With the charm of yesteryear and modern styling, this home offers a beautiful standard of living. Boasting generous proportions, a flexible layout and desirable Massie St address, this fully renovated family residence circa 1900 is sure to impress.
* Beautifully presented throughout without a cent spared on modern renovations
* Solid stone and rendered double brick construction set privately amongst 1062 sqm of established gardens and mature trees
* 3 very spacious bedrooms along with an office, all featuring high ceilings, polished timber floors and open fire places
* Spacious living with gas log fire and wide timber floors, great natural light throughout
* A magnificent spacious kitchen, bright and modern, a great chefs kitchen
* 2nd living / formal dining adjoins the kitchen with gas fire place
* 2 beautifully renovated and presented bathrooms
* Large north facing sun room / 3rd living features timber bi fold doors opening onto a private outdoor entertaining area.
A truly magnificent home ideal for families or couples with a very private but handy location