Great location with just a short stroll to the Cooma Creek walking tracks and reserve area.
* Attractive early 1900’s period home constructed of double brick with rear hardi plank extension
* Recently updated & insulated, providing a tastefully painted interior, new carpet and updated kitchen
* Huge open plan lounge room and kitchen space with reverse cycle air con & a wood fire
* 4 spacious bedrooms – 2 with built-ins & period fire places all 4 with electric wall heaters
* Spacious bathroom with separate bath & shower + internal laundry with 2nd toilet
* Fully fenced rear yard with colourbond fencing. Fully level, huge space with garden shed.
Pets considered with references
Applications required prior to inspections.